READY TO JOIN US?
YOU’VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE!
Thank you for choosing Core Ski and Snowboard Camps!
- Simply sign-up below and we’ll take care of the rest.
- Shortly after you sign-up, we’ll send you all of your camp details.
- Please contact us / check your spam folder check if you don’t receive a confirmation e-mail within 24 hours.
- Our accommodation is already full for some weeks – please email us for availability.
Get ready for the best skiing / snowboarding experience of your life!!
TERMS & POLICIES
Please read and understand our policies on camp deposits, payment methods, cancellations and travel insurance below
- 1 – 2 week camps: a $500 CAD deposit is required
- 3 – 8 week camps: a $1500 CAD deposit is required
- 10 – 18 week camps: a $2000 CAD deposit is required
Your deposit is due within 7 days of booking. We’ll send your payment options shortly after you register.
Balance payment (minus deposit) is due 60 days before your camp start date.
In the very unlikely event that COVID-19 closes the Canadian border before your camp starts, we can postpone your camp to the next winter.
Please add 5% GST tax to all Whistler program prices only (not for World Camps)
You can pay online through FLYWIRE or WISE by Visa, Mastercard, Amex, Bank Transfer and e-Transfer.
Once you’ve registered, we’ll e-mail you a confirmation within 24 hours with your pre-camp, invoice and payment options. Contact us anytime if you have any questions or do not receive a confirmation within 24 hours.
- Cancellations 60 days or more outside the start date of a camp → full refund, minus deposit.
- Cancellations 60 to 15 days before the start date of a camp → 50% refund.
- Cancellations inside 15 days of a camp start date are not entitled to a refund.
- We do not offer refunds after a camp start date.
- In the very unlikely event that COVID-19 closes the Canadian border before your camp starts, we can postpone your camp to the next winter.
- Please read the Travel Insurance details below.
Travel Insurance is required while you’re in our camp. You can check WORLD NOMADS Explorer Package (and add skiing or snowboarding) or check with your local insurance company. There are many.
Please note — all Core Camp participants must have Trip Interruption / Cancellation Insurance as part of their travel insurance. This covers all/part of your camp in case you need to cancel or cannot complete your camp with us. It is simple to purchase and very good peace of mind.